Wednesday, 2 March 2016

We don't drink pink drinks, Dave

On Saturday, after soccer training, I took Goran for a scenic drive out to Magaliesburg to fetch my dad from a conference he had been attending at Mount Grace. We stopped off at Black Horse Brewery a few minutes away for a quick lunch en route, and I was blown away by the incredible food, friendly service, and beautiful scenery. I had the sweet corn fritters with chorizo salsa and sour cream, and their pink - yes, pink! - 'Ginger Berry' craft beer (2% alcohol). Honestly, I would drive all the way back there next weekend for exactly the same lunch - everything was just DIVINE.











During a devastating fire which gutted the owners' house in August 2015, they lost their beloved blind dog Pixie. The house is currently undergoing a rebuild.











2 comments:

  1. Pleasure! Always gratifying to know when one's blogging efforts are appreciated 🤓

    ReplyDelete